We offer a combined provision of care and learning which supports children grow confidently.
Through creating an inquisitive environment, building self-confidence, developing emotional and social skills, we believe children will grow positively.
To achieve this we will:
- Carefully select resources and equipment which through play, exploration, discovery and learning.
- Capture the progress of each child through learning diaries – these snapshots will be available for you to review and monitor.
- Accommodate different types of learning and needs within each room through designated learning zones that complement each other.
- Combine care and education following the statutory EYFS framework
- Provide a team to support each child, ensuring their needs are met through a caring and happy environment in partnership with parents and carers
- Use children’s previous knowledge, experience and interests to inspire and develop child centred learning. Structured activities will be designed to offer alternative learning opportunities and develop new skills
- Instil happy and fond memories of their time at Rise & Shine through a warm and caring environment
Snack times are encouraged to be relaxed and sociable, promoting healthy eating. A balanced and varied diet is provided to suit each child and your requirements throughout the day and we pride ourselves in maintaining outstanding safe and hygienic food standards.
Our snacks are freshly prepared on site, with all dietary requirements catered for and alternatives available each day. Our snack menus are changedÂ weekly and produce is sourced from reputable and local sources.